19 April, 2010

Sunday- Definitely a fun day



Yesterday was one of the best Sundays I've had in ages. That's what weekends must be like! 

I'm loving the fact that I will be pleasantly unemployed for the next 3 to 4 weeks! However, I do only have one more week left with my love and my pup. 

We are already making the most of it though, yesterday we got up early (well relatively early after going out Saturday night) and headed out to the good old Ihop with my best friend in Cali. The three of us ate so much- we all had to go home and take naps : ) 

After a lazy day around the house, Jake and I headed out for a hike and experienced a new hike, new scenes in nature, and new flowers. It was breath taking. 

And we rounded out the day with a delicious salmon dinner and a movie at the cheap theater. Can't get better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment