22 April, 2010

Joshua Tree National Park


Tonight we leave for Joshua Tree National Park... all three of us :) I am SO excited to have a few days of camping with my husband and pup. I think it is much needed one on one time- especially right before the big bad trip! 

Today I officially closed the book on Peet's Coffee and Tea. What a roller coaster the past year has been working with Peet's. What I thought would be a carefree fun job turned into one of the biggest challenges of my life. But, as it sounds- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I'm glad its over, I'm thankful for the challenge and I think starting today I can sleep soundly through the night.

I'm looking forward to this new challenge, this new adventure... and I can't wait to start it tonight! 

More pictures and stories to come, but for the next two days I am technology free!

No comments:

Post a Comment