12 January, 2011

The last month or so...

Holidays. Man are they time consuming! 

I haven't been able to sit down and write on here but I have had so many great things happen. 

Going to America was a trip! I mean, obviously it was a trip- but a mental trip as well. 

Christmas celebration at school:
Detour through Pasadena for the weekend : ) 
Joy rides the Polar Express! 
Rented a condo on the beach for two nights : ) 




Pops came to visit : ) 


We went to the science museum! 


Then came new years - and my new years eve kiss


Back to back Medicine for the People shows- 


I was front and center of course! 
And you can witness my mind being blown as well. 


What an amazing two week holiday! That being said, even though it was spectacular to be with family and friends- it really made me appreciate the life I've chosen for myself out here in SE Asia. I love my job(s), I love my friends, I love my routine, I love the orphanage and I love my motorbike. 

2010 was a challenging year. I'm ready for 2011 and all it has to offer! 

-Stay tuned for more frequent posts and some exciting travel plans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment