08 August, 2010

Fitness Challenge

So... the past 4, 5... maybe 6 years, I've been mega lazy- and it's not too flattering on the figure! Back in 2004-ish (yikes) I was climbing often, always doing something active and about 15 pounds lighter. 

So here's the deal. I'm getting it back. A big challenge is delicious fatty cheap food- and tons of situations that put me in front of it. 

Here's how I'm going to face this fitness challenge. 

The Diet: 

Portion control. I firmly believe that life is too short to deny yourself delicious food. So- I'll just aim to eat less of it all and eat the fat kid food sparingly. 

The Fitness Plan: 

Yoga twice a week at least. I made myself a workout room which helps motivate me to do it. Plus, it's very peaceful. 

Joining a gym as well. Where I will work out 3 days a week. (I'll have to actually go out and buy running shoes since I forgot to pack mine!) 

Hopefully I'll keep it up! Wish me luck- and I'll keep you all posted on the *hopefully* great results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment