06 May, 2010

Feeling the pressure...

Now that it's been a week in Vietnam, I'm starting to feel the pressure and desire to get things going. Internet has been down the past two days which put a little crimp in my search, but now it seems to be up and running. 

I had an interview this week which went great!! However, the job offer starts in August (if it fully goes through) which means I need something more immediate to save up! 

I knew coming here funds would be tight. I didn't exactly get the three months of saving time in the states that I thought I would so I came with less money then I had planned.... no worries. Everything will all work out, I know it will, just a bit of a stress until it does! 

I read this today in 'Three cups of tea': 

" There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.
   There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. 
You feel it, don't you? " 
-Rumi

Kind of perfect, wouldn't you say? Keeping true to myself and to my dreams is what will keep me going until I get settled. Now, I just need to have a skype chat with my husband and all will be right in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment